Gyms and Personal Trainers supporting the Pub2Pub
It's time for prospective entrants and the local fitness community to get together to prepare for the Northern Beaches largest sporting event
and fun run. In 2011, the Pub2Pub enjoyed a capacity event with 5,000 entries (100% full 2 weeks prior to close), and for 2012 we are expecting another
The organisers of the Pub2Pub are inviting all local Gyms and Personal Trainers to make a donation to Pub2Pub charities which results in a listing
on our official Pub2Pub Fitness Directory that will provide a comprehensive directory to entrants wanting
to get in shape for the big race.
The Pub2Pub Fun Run and Walk provides a wonderful opportunity for local fitness professionals to get their existing customers ready BUT is also an
ideal opportunity to attract new customers who need help to get across the line.
We urge all fitness professional to support the Pub2Pub and in turn help local charities (and gain a few extra customers at the same time!)
In order to register and be listed in the Fitness Directory, you are required to:
- Commit to entering a team in the 2012 Pub2Pub
- Make a donation to the Pub2Pub by registering for the Fitness Directory (see below).
- Encourage registrations and include a link back to www.pub2pub.com.au from your website (web tiles can be supplied on request).
How will the Fitness Directory be promoted?
To ensure entrants are fully aware of the Fitness directory we will be promoting it in the following ways:
- via Pub2Pub Home Page feature
- at conclusion of Entry process
- on Thank you Letter confirmation email triggered after entry
- via the Pub2Pub Facebook page
- via race launch direct email targeting past Pub2Pub entrants and Newport Arms full database (over 10,000)
- via regular 'countdown' reminder direct email targeting past Pub2Pub entrants and Newport Arms full database (over 10,000)
- via story in Manly Daily (pending editor approval – note: Manly Daily are our preferred media partner).
If you are interested in getting involved please complete the form below - we'll be in contact within 48 hours to confirm your sponsorship payment and receive
your organisation's artwork for display on the Directory. Payments are to be made direct via EFT to Rotary Club of Brookvale - we will provide our banking details in
responding to your enquiry.
The Pub2Pub team.