This year’s Pub2Pub Finish Festival will again feature great live music, roving entertainment, rides and activities for the kids including a Jumping Castle, Face Painting and Table Tennis. There’ll be Street Market style Food Stalls, with local restaurants including Sotto Sopra, All Things Acai and Rukus Café providing a range of delicious and healthy options.
The ever popular 4 Pines Beer Garden will be in full swing again, while The Newport is providing Frozen Cocktails, Juices and AIX Provence-style Rosé. Money generated by the sale of all juices and cocktails served by The Newport goes directly to charity. And all Runners who buy a drink will receive a complimentary voucher for use at the Newport ‘After Party’ at the conclusion of the Festival.
Sponsor and Charity Stalls
Valued Pub2Pub Sponsors including Brooks, Key Sun Zinke and The Park House will have their own stalls set up, selling their excellent products at ‘special Pub2Pub prices’. And many of the charities the Pub2Pub supports are also providing interactive displays of the invaluable work they do within our community.
Food and Beverage
• AIX – Aix an Provence Rosé wine
• All Things Acai – Acai Smoothies, a favourite healthy option
• Black Specialty Coffee – coffee and shakes
• Chill Bar – coffee and ice cream
• 4 Pines – craft beer bar served from their vintage truck
• H&S – Turkish Gozleme, potato on a stick and more
• Renards Kitchen – sweet and savoury crepes
• Rotary Club of Brookvale – Sausage Sizzle
• Rukus Café – serving their signature ‘Lump of Coal’ bacon and egg roll
• Sotto Sopra – serving Porchetta rolls and Bomboloni
• The Newport & The Collaroy – fresh Juices PLUS a Bloody Mary Cocktail
The Live Music this year will be awesome, sponsored by The Newport and The Collaroy and curated by legendary Barrenjoey High Head of Music, John Stone (father of Angus & Julia). Festival goers will enjoy performances by some of our most talented local emerging artists, including The Rions, Nat & Jules (semi-finalists, Australia’s Got Talent), Scoot The Loot (Runner Up, Northern Composure Band Comp.), Cleo & Flynn and Liquid Times. And John Stone’s own band Backbeat will prove there’s still room for musos. who remain young at heart.
In support of Northern Beaches Council’s commitment to waste avoidance and resource recovery, here are some of the positive actions introduced for this year’s Pub2Pub:
• No Plastic bags
• No Sunscreen sachets
• No Bottled water
• No Single use plastic straws, stirrers, etc.
• No Balloons
• Flyers must be printed on recycled paper
Presentations to all prizewinners will take place at around noon. The Finish Festival will definitely be a great way to celebrate a wonderful day.
Date: Sunday August 26, 2018
Festival Start time: 8.30am … Finish Time approx. 2:00pm
Presentation to Prizewinners: Approx. between 10.00am and 11.00am